Log in with your Twitter account
If you write your twiter username we can help to you for finding your best friend
Bio five feet of pure personality Lokasyon Chicago, IL Tweets 2,8K Followers 341 Following 288 Account created 27-10-2015 18:07:33 ID 4055011899
Naperville, IL | I'm lack-toast-intolerant
trynna save the fucking oceans | sometimes i convince myself there is absolutely nothing left #nyu2023
i feel like chet
Trash | this maybe your show but this is my episode
If you're in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%. The more you give the more you get.
OHS '21. dynasty💎 Lily's talent agency📸 miss windy city outstanding preteen 2015.
♍leo🌜/sag⬆ ENFP ●A soft nerd in love with pop culture ●
Northern Ireland | not related to boris Johnson live life to the full.
bangdung | logy
follow for follow & shout or for shout out. I am a Photographer, Urban Explorer, Youtuber, Singer / Song Writer, Guitarist, and Bassist.
best loli gf (*´꒳`*)
Let me into your life bitchass
don’t ask me to be part of your pyramid scheme | premium snap: bootiexbeauty ✨dm for info 😝
Librarian with Tourette Syndrome (yeah), agility/therapy dog handler, gardener, plus I play like 3 games
I want to bite a cactus :) I am a BTS enthusiast since 2014 💜
Russia | 20 geek otaku ish gamer I sketch stuff for hobbies I'm not racist I hate everyone
© Untitled. Design: HTML5 UP.