Noah Revoy (@NoahRevoy )

Noah Revoy

Bio Patriarch, husband, father of 3 sons, entrepreneur, life, love, relationship coach. I will teach you the important lessons your father should have taught you.
Lokasyon Portugal
Tweets 948
Followers 840
Following 72
Account created 06-04-2012 11:26:28
ID 546731540

Free Instagram Followers

Twitter Web App : Ms. Monopoly, because Hasbro thinks women need extra help to win at a board game. How insulting. #SAD

Free Instagram Followers

Twitter Web App : Here is the post that goes with the latest video on the origins of the Patriarchy. smv4k.com/smv4k-home/wha…

Free Instagram Followers

Twitter Web App : Don't be fooled by the trickster. Not everyone is as they appear. Test their heart before you commit.

Free Instagram Followers

Twitter Web App : If my neighbour has a 99% chance of getting divorced. And I have a 1% chance of divorce. Our average risk of divo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

Free Instagram Followers

Twitter Web App : If you wouldn't get into a car with an impaired driver. Why would you get into a relationship with an impaired partner?

Free Instagram Followers

Twitter Web App : Becoming a parent will amplify who you are. If you're a mess that will get amplified. If you have problems that w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

Free Instagram Followers

Twitter Web App : Socialism would take the often violent, chaotic and unfree environment of public school and project that onto a who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

Free Instagram Followers

Twitter Web App : A Patriarch does what he knows is best for his tribe. Protect and provide. His burden. This will often lead to cr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

Free Instagram Followers