Log in with your Twitter account
If you write your twiter username we can help to you for finding your best friend
Bio it’s a movie Lokasyon Mansfield, TX Tweets 379 Followers 355 Following 323 Account created 15-07-2016 05:37:30 ID 753825796163145729
iPhone : Diabolical Chicks
iPhone : brown baby ❀ paige ❀
iPhone : Someone: “You’re from Texas?, What’s that like?” Me:
iPhone : Jordan vs. LeBron Humble vs. Arrogant Holiday Mickstape
iPhone : And this is when Bama is *winning*
iPhone : Texans at 2am: “Let’s go to Whataburger!” Me:
iPhone : JOSH JACOBS DOES NOT NEED OXYGEN
iPhone : THIS IS YOUR KING??
iPhone : Class of 2037...Too early to offer? 🤔
iPhone : Duncanville: We gone win state‼️ North Shore with 3 Seconds left:
iPhone : Seriously if this you or if anyone ever wants to talk about it pls come talk to me. I love a good conversation and… https://t.co/KfP5Y3sPzt
iPhone : When Millie Bobbie Brown’s mom goes thru her call log twitter.com/Trashvis/statu…
iPhone : First of many brother! Proud of ya twitter.com/adamstrawn_87/…
iPhone : New year means new avi - Retweet this & follow me and I’ll draw ya avi in my art style -Love Anson :) https://t.co/Cr9ypOFnQx
iPhone : This just got really creepy twitter.com/Pinkbab3601139…
iPhone : 🄳🄰🄽🅈🄰🄷 G ジャック🧜🏼♂️ Chase Wrong
iPhone : The only acceptable video that can be tweeted every month twitter.com/notyouknowsimb…
iPhone : If I come across anyone with poor energy today I’m letting them know that’s unacceptable on sight
iPhone : I feel bad about all the burglars who never had the confidence to rob a house on christmas thanks to me.
iPhone : Roughly 75% of those are suicides and, out of the remaining 25%, appx. 55-65% are drug/gang related. https://t.co/XOYr3xoH0s
© Untitled. Design: HTML5 UP.