IG: Chefarnold_therealmvp (@UR_SO_COOL_NOL )

IG: Chefarnold_therealmvp

Bio Authentic. Real Name. No Gimmicks. 🇨🇲 Private Chef and Personal Chef in Philly. Born and raised from the D[M]V.
Lokasyon Philadelphia, PA
Tweets 89,1K
Followers 2,6K
Following 1,4K
Account created 19-06-2009 03:17:10
ID 48592958

Free Instagram Followers

in my element...b.k.l.y.n. | a rainmaker...an agent of change...and some otha cool shit you ain't never seen. *the pic is Angela Davis. not me. I'm not that old...yet.*

Sri Lanka | I think 80% of your problems can be solved by listening to music. Solving the other 20% just requires to see different colorful arts.

Washington, DC | Providing in-depth #Football analysis using our unique BattleStat Number(BSN) measuring player/team effectiveness #NFL #CollegeFootball #Sports #HookEm #Veteran

22 • Teach trees about their roots • Aquarius • Anime • Orange soda • writter • Im gay as fuck • Really I'm just a nigga that's evil and spiritual •

JAM ✈️ NJ | Flag Hats 🌴 🇯🇲 🇹🇹🇭🇹🇵🇷🇩🇴 🇬🇾🇨🇺🇻🇨🇧🇸🇬🇩🇧🇧🇰🇾🇦🇬🇧🇿🇻🇮🇸🇽🇱🇨🇩🇲🇰🇳🇨🇼 🇵🇦🇧🇲 🇻🇬🌴Instagram @Urban_Island_ //#BlackOwned

Grand Junction, CO | I learned today that apple seeds contain cyanide. The internet is saving lives.

Los Angeles, CA | Brand Ambassador of Street Runnas Clothing Co. Urban Wear. Contact 4435124989 For Prices. lllllllllllll Instagram: @wondawoman MD🛫Cali

Moreno Valley, California | I’m a follower of Jesus, husband, father of three daughters, and author of 30 books, primarily focused on life-giving small groups (cell church).